sábado, 30 de enero de 2010

U'r just like a dream ♪ tututu

Show me how you do that trick, the one that makes me scream - she said - , the one that makes me laugh - she said - And threw her arms around my neck, show me how you do it, and I promise you I promise that I'll run away with you, I'll run away with you" .

Spinning on that dizzy edge, I kissed her face and kissed her head. And dreamed of all the different ways I had to make her glow. Why are you so far away? - she said - , Why won't you ever know that I'm in love with you, that I'm in love with you .
You, soft and only. You , lost and lonely. You, strange as angels. Dancing in the deepest oceans, twisting in the water, you're just like a dream.

Daylight licked me into shape, I must have been asleep for days. And moving lips to breathe her name, I opened up my eyes and found myself alone alone.. Alone above a raging sea, that stole the only girl I loved, and drowned her deep inside of me .
You, soft and only. You , lost and lonely. You, strange as angels. Dancing in the deepest oceans, twisting in the water, you're just like h e a v e n.


Qué linda canción, <3, me pone pachucha x3

No hay comentarios: