lunes, 11 de mayo de 2009

R♥cksh♥w ~


Hanging out behind the club on the weekend. Acting stupid, getting drunk with my best friends. I couldn't wait for the summer and the Warped Tour. I remember it's the first time that I saw her there. She's getting kicked out of school 'cause she's failing I'm kind of nervous, cause I think all her friends hate me. She's the one, she'll always be there, She took my hand and i made it, I swear.
Because I fell in love with the girl at the rock show She said 'what?' and I told her that I didn't know She's so cool, Gonna sneak in through her window . Everything's better when she's around, Can't wait 'til her parents go out of town, I fell in love with the girl at the rock show.
When we said we were gonna move to Vegas, I remember the look her mother gave us.. Seventeen without a purpose or direction, We don't owe anyone a fuckin' explanation..
I fell in love with the girl at the rock show She said 'what?' and I told her that I didn't know.. She's so cool, Gonna sneak in through her window.. Everything's better when she's around, can't wait 'til her parents go out of town, I fell in love with the girl at the rock show

Black and white picture of her on my wall, I waited for her call; She always kept me waiting.. And if I ever got another chance, I'd still ask her to dance; Because she k e p t m e waiting

I fell in love with the girl at the rock show



No hay comentarios: