martes, 16 de diciembre de 2008

Someone special.. ♥ ~


Oh maybe I think, maybe I don’t, maybe I will, maybe I won’t find my way this time.. I hear you calling me soon.. One of these days, somebody stays and somebody pays, It happens all the time, I’ll be leaving, believing you wanted me to.. Maybe I’m a fool for walking in line.. Maybe I should try to lead this time.. I’m an honest mistake that you make.. Did you mean to? Did you mean? Did you mean? Love is just a game, broken all the same, and I will get over you.. Love is just a lie, happens all the time, swear I know this much is true.. And they collared you up.. And collared you down.. And coloured you in and I’ve been waiting so long to take you home.. And maybe I think, maybe I don’t, maybe I will, maybe I won’t find my way tonight.. But I hear you calling me soon.. Maybe I’m a fool for walking in line.. Maybe I should try to lead this time.. I’m an honest mistake that you make.. Did you mean to? Did you mean? Did you mean? Love is just a game, broken all the same, and I will get over you.. Love is just a lie, happens all the time, swear I know this much is t r u e . .

No hay comentarios: